Sunday, May 08, 2005

Happy Mother's Day

mothersday2005sm
I thought it would be nice to have this photo included in our blog. I think Janice looks wonderful and the boys quite handsome. Nathaniel had no desire to have his picture taken (or "picture made" as they say here in the south) and had put up quite a fit. Once we got him to sit with Janice his indignation was written all over his face - not quite a Kodak moment. So I did what every good photographer would do - I stuck my tongue out as I focused the camera. Snap! Nathaniel nearly fell over laughing which accounts for his slightly pink composure. It was a wonderful day. We ate at home, an easy meal of chicken nuggets and then everyone slept for a couple hours. The L-rd is sooo good! Hope all is well and that you had a wonderful Mother's Day too!