Saturday, July 30, 2005

Biker Boys!!!

We had a visit from Uncle Jeff on his new bike and it was a blast! The boys really enjoyed getting on the bike and hearing the loud engine roar. Here is a picture from the Suzuki web site of the 2005 Hayabusa 1300R Limited bike he owns:We have some video which I am working on that has the boys sitting on the bike with Uncle Jeff showing them where the controls are and revving the engine. I will add the video later. After Jeff arrived he (on his bike) with Janice and the boys (in a car) went to see Jay and Sarah in Chattanooga, TN. Here are some pictures from that trip:


The rest of the pictures are still on my computer at work. I will bring them home on Monday and add them to this collection. Well I best be off to work on the bills while the boys and Janice and napping. Have a great day! -c