Sunday, July 06, 2008

What!? We have to go home?

IMG_0556

We went on vacation to Camp of the Woods (insert applause here). It was wonderful, relaxing and down right painful when we realized we had to go back home. Check out their website if you are not familiar with or if you are interested in attending a week at camp. It really is a refreshing time. The daily speaker was John Guest and I attended a fascinating seminar on raising children in an increasingly sensual culture held by Kelly Brady (I have the CD's of both speakers if you want to borrow them). Listening to amazing speakers was about 10% of our time there. The placed is packed with activities for adults and kids of all ages. (crafts, miniature golf, canoeing, hiking, mountain climbing, skiing, sailing, etc) And of course there is the beach. Benjamin could have stayed on the beach all week (we had to contact the US Embassy in China about the hole he created on day 5). The weather was beautiful and we took a BUNCH of pictures which is what I will leave with you. I am especially excited about the group of panoramic images I took of the lake view. It was a great time and I will put more pictures up as soon as I can.